Albuquerque Property Management
To achieve the greatest potential from your investment property you require top- notch property management services within Albuquerque and beyond. We deliver by increasing net income and helping you attain goals, all while ensuring your tenants’ satisfaction. Our ability to maintain profitability and keep properties running smoothly comes from decades of experience offering comprehensive commercial property management services for retail, office, industrial, warehouse, and multi-family properties.
Excellent service – we work closely with you to increase the value of your portfolio assets and enhance net income from your property.
- Satisfied tenants – we maintain a high level of tenant approval with our professional approach, quality services, and continuous improvements.
- Complete accountability – every client receives customized, complete, accurate, and timely financial reports that help them manage cash flow and the increased value of their asset.
For the Albuquerque property management expertise you require to maximize your profits, contact Brian Anderson, President of Property Management at (505)268-2800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred Property Management Services
Every commercial client gets a customized package of services based on our range of preferred property management services including:
- Annual budget development
- Year-end common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliations
- Property owner’s monthly financial reports
- Coordination and delivery of year-end financial data to CPAs for tax preparation
- Monthly income statements, balance sheet, and general ledger
- Banking reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and payables
- Lease rent escalations
- Property inspections to ensure and maintain quality
- Vendor and contract liaison
- Competitive bidding for vendor contracts and construction projects
- Contract administration and enforcement
- Preventive maintenance support services
- 24-hour emergency maintenance helpline
- Detailed move-in and move-out inspection reports
- Confirmation of accurate, current tenant insurance coverage
- Owner’s representative for tenant relations and problem resolution
- Lease renewals
- Lease enforcement